Terms and conditions boat rental
The rental prices include boat rentals terms and conditions insurance, VAT and fuel costs (max. 1/2 tank) and excluding evt. cleaning fee.
For half-day sessions and multi-day rates and prices out of season please contact us. For the boats are subject to a deposit of € 150,00-+ leaving a valid identification of one of the tenants. € 350,00 own risk for damage.
Customers can rent some boats both per session as per day! In very fine weather can only be rented per day related to the peak periods on such a day. Rental day runs from 10 am until 5 pm. Session is 3 hours. Rental evening from 18:00 to 21:00. See booking page.
For the barge hire, hire of the raft and the boat is sailing experience with 455 (large) boot requires. With us is always a captain at rent. Deposit € 300,00 if the boat * is brought back in time at the agreed place, exceeding an amount of € 12.50 per 15 minutes will be charged. Hazards of the damage deposit will be retained. * Raft and large boat €15,00 per 15 minutes.
Your provisional booking is confirmed upon deposit of 25%. Two weeks before booked date, the other 75% paid. You can use the confirmation you receive from us when a cancellation insurance.
To prevent damage to the deck, we ask you to wear shoes with rubber soles on board the boats. For holidays, sunny days and vacation days, the weekend rate will be charged. You can NOT pins!